Battlefords Business Excellence Awards
The Battlefords Business Excellence (BBEX) Awards are open to all businesses, except Crown Corporations, operating in the City of North Battleford, the Town of Battleford, and the surrounding area (approximately a 50 km. radius). A business may submit its own application or the application may be prepared by a third party. All applications must be acknowledged by the business.
Award Categories (Descriptions):
- New Business Venture Award
- Community Contribution Award
- Young Entrepreneur Award
- Micro Business Award
- Agricultural and Agri-Business Award
- Heather Guthrie Customer Service Star Award (Individual/Employee)
- Members' Choice Award
- Impact Award (Non-Profit/Not-for-Profit/Charity)
*All applicants in award categories 1 through 5 who become finalists, will automatically be entered into the Business of the Year category.
9. Business of the Year
All applications will be reviewed by the BBEX Award Pre-Selection Committee which consists of three chartered professional accountants. This Committee screens all applications to ensure they are eligible, the application kits are complete, select the finalists, and then forwards the list to the BBEX Awards anonymous jury, the BBEX Awards Jury chooses the BBEX winners. The jury is and will remain anonymous and its deliberations are completely confidential.
1. Public nominations will be accepted until midnight, Friday, July 29th, 2022.
2. Businesses submit completed application kits before midnight, August, 19th, 2022.
3. The BBEX Awards ceremony will be on Wednesday, November 9th, 2022 at the Dekker Centre For The Performing Arts.
Benefits of being a bbex award applicant
- Public Recognition
- Confirmation of your excellence in business
- Right to use BBEX logo in your advertising
- Event media advertising
- Province-wide recognition -- Business of the Year award